Sunday, September 16, 2012

Monetizing Your Blog



Monetizing Your Blog
I know what you are thinking. You're thinking, hey I have done everything you have said, and I am still not making money. You’re asking yourself. When will I start makeing money? When will I start selling my merchandise? How can I sell my merchandise with a blog? You might even be saying to yourself. Self why does this not look like other sites that I have visited, where they are selling real items? Remember this is the easiest and least expensive way to start making money on the web. Later we will talk about domain names, creating websites, hosting your websites and web design. For now we will show you how to monetize your blog. 
Your first step is to sign up for adsense. What is adsense? Adsense is Google’s content targeted advertising program. What adsense does is selects keywords from the article’s you write, thats right from your blog. See I told you keywords are valuable. Don’t ask me how Google does it, but I know it works. That is exactly what is happening Google is working for you. Google’s servers can determine what your blog, your individual posts are about and pick the most relevent ads and display them for your readers amuesment. It gets better, when your readers click on those ads, you could get paid, depending on the arrangements made between Google and the advertiser. If your readers buy something from the page they visit you will get paid. I am not going to get in to percentages or dollar amounts, but I will tell you this, it is for real.
Before you go signing up for adsense, there are rules, and if you try to sign up with just a few post and no other content. You will not get approved, you can try if you want, but you will get an email stating the reasons why you were not approved. If you were to look at your blog right now you would notice to the side, all of that empty real estate, just waiting for you to build houses and hotels. So when someone lands on it you get paid. Yeah Baby! So lets start building. We need to add content, you need at least five post, an affiliate program, and other websites, maybe even your favorite youtube video. How is that writing coming along? Thats great keep up the good work. Do you know any friends, anyone or any businesses that are trying to promote their website? How about yours truly hey I’m talking about me (1in100uwin.com). Yes, you can add websites your own if you have one and other peoples websites. If you are going to add other peoples websites you may be able to charge them a fee, Cha Ching. Next, you will ad an affiliate program to that real estate. Did you sign up for Amazon’s affiliate program? If you did not, now would be a great time to do that, because when you add Amazon’s advertisements to your blog you know what happens, Cha Ching. Did I mention, that is also where you will be selling your widgets? So you definitely want to be sending people to Amazon. Okay, I know you have a favorite youtube video or maybe you know someone who is trying to get views. How about me, my channel is (ntelagnc) checkout my video (innocence and dreams by Arthur)? I know, I am shameless. If you do add a youtube video, try to make it relevent to what you are promoting, and remember if you add someone else’s video it is possible they will pay you, Cha Ching. 
This information is very valuble, it is priceless, oh ohh I feel a commercial coming on. You know the one, anyway if you are not sure how to add all of this content. In my next post, I will give you some tips on how to.
Here is what I am doing. Every month I will be holding a drawing for $100.00. Starting with September I will sweeten the kiddy with $200.00. Goto 1in100uwin.com for how I will conduct this drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment