Sunday, April 19, 2015

Crowdfunding Success Starts Here

Crowdfunding Success step 6 of 18 research similar Blogs


In my last post I shared with you my 5th step on how to start a successful crowdfunding campaign. Here is an image to help you remember step five.
Recently I was asked for some advice on how to get people to fund their special project. My advice was to turn your story, that is in your head into a tangible visual, that others can see and identify with.

Blogging can be that visual, blogging is an art, and just like drawing a picture anyone can do it. You do not have to be a professional artist and your artwork does not have to be exactly like the original image. All that it takes is a willing desire to just do it. NO NIKE YOU CAN NOT SUE ME FOR THOSE THREE WORDS.

If you are wondering what steps 1 through 4 are, you will have to acquire my Crowd Funding Advocate Guide. If you have a crowdfunding project or are about to start one, by clicking the link you can learn how to get 10 supporters for your project almost instantly. If you would like to get a copy of this guide contact me directly, we can negotiate the price.

At this time I will share step 6.

Notice above I said research other similar blogs, not copy them. Your blog must be unique, it must be you. However a hallmark of success is imitation, so research other blogs, sign up, become an active participant. Leave comments, if there was something you liked say so, if there was something you disagreed with, tell them.

Now how does this help you with your crowdfunding campaign? Once you have become an active participant on someone else blog, you can tell them about your blog. They will understand what it is your are doing, and most will not mind, if you have been an active contributor of their blog.




















Start discovering new blogs today, especially blogs that are similar to yours.


My Story

A novel that started out as a Movie in my head.

Everyone has a story in their head that just has to be told, and if you do not tell the story, it will not leave you alone. Some of us have multiple stories in our head. We Are gods! is one of those stories in my head. Really, it is pictures and images like a dream you have while you are awake.

Here is a link to my proposed Kickstarter.com campaign. I would appreciate any feedback likes, dislikes, comments, questions.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1454365574/536910290?token=2b4ab2b6

Click the above link and check out all the preliminary rewards for the Kickstarter.com campaign.

Check out the latest fashion wear, long sleeve or short?


Book Cover



Will you Join Me and help me publish this book?

We Are gods! the novel kickstarter.com preview link.

Click link above to see the preview of my Kickstarter.com campaign.

Thank You in advance for your support.
If you would like to help support this project please purchase my first book.


Ever Caught a Rabbit in a Cornfield

Need Help with your kickstarter.com campaign.
See what I can do for you at fiverr.com/ntelagnc.





When people ask me what do I do? I want to say I help people make money, even better, I show them how to become, independently wealthy.

Read Also, “Become Your Own Banker How?

Read Also, Chronicles of building an iPhone App

Read Also, He Who Has The Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment