Thursday, November 15, 2012

MLM and structuring your downline



MLM and structuring your downline

In the past I have been apart of several MLM/Network Marketing organizations, and each time I would build side ways, almost never adding any depth, and I will admit, I was not succesful. Some of it was because I did not have a very good mentor, and I did not know how to build my downline, which in turn, did not make me a very good mentor either. How ever I could not help but think. Why not build my own system? Now that I have a greater understanding and can see the system for what it really is, I believe I have conjured up the best way to build a MLM system. After much study and research, I am sharing what I think to be a better system.



New Business Owners build their organizations sideways, they just sign people up, until it grows out of control. Therefore new business owners that sign up suffer, and do not receive the appropriate education and training. Eventually they will become inactive, or worst just drop out.




The better way to build your organization would be down, remember not too deep, once you reach a certain depth, you would want to start a new leg. Lather Rinse Repeat, build as many legs as you want. The benefit of building this way, you can better educate and train your organization, by focusing on the first three people. When you meet new people who show interest, sign them up under your first three, systematically completing your down line, while helping them complete their down line. When the first three meet interested individuals, help them to cultivate and grow their business, in the same way, by doing this you will be more effective in communicating and building a profitable business system, and everybody wins.

I would like to add one final touch or adjustment to this systematic approach, most of the time training and education flows downward and the money flows upward, thus benefiting the early adopters, or the people at the top. Here is a better approach, my suggestion is, the first adopters in return should share their money with the individuals at the bottom, maybe the first thirteen, should share their profits, since they stand to make the most money. After all the people at the bottom really make the organization profitable. If you show them the money, they will more than likely stay active. A large majority of people who enter MLM/Network Marketing, eventually become inactive, within the first two years. It is up to the Business Owners at the top, to help these individuals succeed and become independently wealthy.

If you are interested in such a business opportunity please contact me, I look forward to working with you. Here is where knowledge and wisdom collide to create an unstoppable synergy.

Here is some shameless promotion, come on you know why. Goto my website http://www.tecavd.com and select the Go Daddy banner. Pretty Please with whipped cream and cherries on top. OK how about the Bluehost button. Do you blame a guy for trying?

Also go to http://www.1in100uwin.com and enter the free drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment