Saturday, April 25, 2015

Crowdfunding the Road To Success

Crowd Funding Success Step 7 of 18 Build Your List's

It is time to develop your first list of potential supporters which include, family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, enemies, this is not the time to be selective, anyone is a potential supporter.

Now you need to ask them if you have their support, just ask.



Then you create a second list, this list is built by asking the people from the first list, if they know anybody that would help you out. This is the art of getting the referral.

Your third list should consist of all of your online contacts that you neglected to put on the first two list, leave no stone unturned or breathing soul undisturbed.


That's it, step 7 was a breeze. List are used in every industry, especially sales. They are important, because, without it, you could miss the one person you thought you asked. That person could be the one to catapult your project to success.

Here's a Tip: You may have to ask people on your list several times, up to seven times before they respond to your call to action.

Crowdfunding, We Are gods! the Road To Success


We are gods! Started as a movie idea and I would very much like to see that happen. So how do we get there from here?

You have to have a good road map. However the best laid plans do not mean anything without the help and support from family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, and others.

If you have read one of my other post, or arrived here from another website or an advertisement, I appreciate your visit.


Now I need to know if I could get your support for my kickstarter.com project.
And if you know others who are willing to help with this campaign, please spread the word.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1454365574/536910290?token=2b4ab2b6

Why should you be willing to help me bring my novel to the market? Great rewards for one thing, but there is a better reason. By your willingness to help with this project, you will become a publisher an editor and a benefactor of a novel/movie that will change our thought process and liberate the mind. Of course it is a fictional story and to my knowledge the events that take place never really happened.


We are gods! Is a novel about a world where mankind will be enlightened about the risk, rewards and destructive nature of their inherent god complex.


And everyone who supports this project through kickstarter.com will play a part in bringing this world to life.

Family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, and others, you all can help me on this road to self publishing success.


In my next post I will discuss a special incentive to entice you even more.

Here is a link to my proposed Kickstarter.com campaign. I would appreciate any feedback likes, dislikes, comments, questions.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1454365574/536910290?token=2b4ab2b6

Click the above link and check out all the preliminary rewards for the Kickstarter.com campaign.

Check out the latest fashion wear, long sleeve or short?


Book Cover



Will you Join Me and help me publish this book?

We Are gods! the novel kickstarter.com preview link.

Click link above to see the preview of my Kickstarter.com campaign.

Thank You in advance for your support.

If you would like to help support this project please purchase my first book.


Ever Caught a Rabbit in a Cornfield

Need Help with your kickstarter.com campaign.
See what I can do for you at fiverr.com/ntelagnc.





When people ask me what do I do? I want to say I help people make money, even better, I show them how to become, independently wealthy.

Read Also, “Become Your Own Banker How?

Read Also, Chronicles of building an iPhone App

Read Also, He Who Has The Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment